- 1 can of corn
- 1 white onion
- 1 can of mixed beans
- 1 can of stewed tomatoes
- 1 bottle of hot sauce or BBQ sauce (your preference)
- 1 bag of textured vegetable protein
- Peel and chop onion into small pieces and add to heated pot.
- Allow onions to cook for around 5 minutes.
- In the same pot, add in the can of mixed beans, and the can of stewed tomatoes.
- Stir these into the cooking onions.
- Stir in ½ can of corn as well as ½ cup of BBQ sauce and/or hot sauce (your choice).
- Add and stir ½ cup of the textured vegetable protein.
- Allow to cook for 10-15 minutes.