When you come to see us, we want you to be comfortable from the very start. Our doctors, office staff and patients work together as equal partners to deliver the kind of medical attention many health care offices just don’t have time for. How are we different?
- Our number one goal is to help each patient find physical relief as quickly as possible and get back to living a normal life.
- We believe our patients deserve information. Our goal is to educate each patient and begin a treatment program with the highest quality of care available.
- We have helped people from all walks of life, of all ages and with all kinds of problems.
- We keep you in the game. This slogan sums up our busy sports injury practice. We have helped many patients who play organized sports, run, jog, and swim get back to doing the things they love. Many of our patients are high level, amateur, professional, and collegiate athletes.
- We work as a team with you and your other doctors to give you the best possible care. Our coordinated care approach allows us to closely monitor your related health conditions and develop the best treatment for you as an individual.
- Our reputation is solid. We have a history of established distinction serving the Philadelphia Tri-State area.
- We are accessible. We offer three convenient locations in Exton, Media, and Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
Healthmark Foot and Ankle Associates treats patients throughout the Pennsylvania Tri-State area. Our offices in Media, Phoenixville, and Exton draw patients from Philadelphia, Wilmington, and Camden. We serve people from Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, Philadelphia and Bucks Counties.