Great with cold lemonade or a refreshing apricot beer.
- 4 oranges (same type, any kind)
- 2 teaspoons of grated orange peel shavings
- 2 tablespoons of raw cane sugar
- 1 sliced pineapple
- Seeded papaya
- Remove peel and pits from 4 oranges and cut into rounds.
- Stir together 2 teaspoons of grated orange zest, 2 tablespoons of raw cane sugar and a pinch of salt.
- Arrange on a platter with 1 small sliced pineapple and 1 sliced, seeded papaya.
- Sprinkle with orange zest mixture.
- Serve with wedges of lime.