- 1 box of macaroni (elbows or shells)
- 1 red pepper
- 1 jar of pickles
- 1 jar low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 can of black beans
- Garlic powder
- Take 2 cups of macaroni shells, cook and drain water.
- Cut a half cup of pickles and half of a red pepper.
- Put chopped red peppers and pickles into a bowl with cooked macaroni.
- Cook black beans and add ½ cup into the bowl.
- Add 3 tablespoons of low-fat mayonnaise into mixture.
- Add preferred amount of garlic powder.
- Let cool in refrigerator for 1 hour.