Great as a snack on a hot, sunny day!
- 2 blood oranges
- 2 navel oranges
- balsamic vinegar
- parsley leaves
- green olives
- feta cheese
- toasted, chopped almonds
- Working over a bowl to catch juice, cut segments from 1 orange.
- Cut remaining oranges into rounds and arrange on a platter.
- Top segments of oranges and juice and drizzle with olive oil, a dash of balsamic vinegar.
- Season with a dash of salt.
- Sprinkle with parsley leaves, green olives, feta cheese and toasted, chopped almonds.