- 1 bulb of crushed garlic
- 1 package of soft tofu
- 1 bag of shelled pecans
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 or 2 whole beet plants
- 1 sliced tomato
- Cut and separate beet leaves from the beet bulbs.
- Peel and slice beet.
- Cook beets in pan with 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- Sprinkle rosemary and crush garlic onto beets when cooked (add however much garlic you prefer).
- Add the chopped beet leaves, sliced pecans, and tofu together in serving bowl.
- Put beets from pan onto the beet salad leaves.