- 1 Avocado
- 1 can of refried beans, or black beans
- 1 bag of tempeh
- 1 jar of salsa
- 1 lime
- 1 package of low-fat sour cream
- 1 bag of tortilla chips
- 1 package of tostada bowls
- Cut the avocado into whatever size slices you prefer.
- Add half a bag of tempeh and 4 tablespoons of salsa onto a preheated pan.
- Prepare the beans by cooking in a separate pot.
- When beans are finished you may strain the liquid or use it in the recipe (your decision)
- Mix two tablespoons of the low-fat sour cream, with all the juice from 1 lime.
- Add the tempeh, beans, avocado, and lime/sour cream into tostada bowls.