- 2 cups of thin spaghetti (cut into pieces)
- 1 cup of low-fat cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 3 tablespoons of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter®
- 4 free-range chicken breasts (cooked and cut up)
- 1/3 cup of low-fat mayonnaise dressing
- 1 cup of low-sodium mushroom soup
- 1 cup of low-sodium chicken broth
- Cook spaghetti and drain, cut spaghetti into smaller lengths.
- Add together the cooked chicken pieces, low-fat cheddar cheese, I Can't Believe It's Not Butter®, low-sdoium mushroom soup, low-fat mayonnaise, and low-sodium chicken broth.
- Spread mixtures and spaghetti into a 9x3 oven dish with breadcrumbs on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes covered with aluminum foil.
- Continue cooking for 10 minutes without aluminum foil until brown.