- ¼ cup finely chopped onions
- 4 gloves of crushed garlic
- 4 sprigs of fresh chopped parsley
- ¾ cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter® (melted)
- 2 pounds of fresh medium shrimp (peeled)
- ¼ cup of dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Freshly group pepper
- Cooked spaghetti or French bread
- Sauté onion, garlic, and parsley in butter until onion is tender.
- Reduce heat to low flame and add shrimp.
- Cook stirring frequently for about 5 minutes.
- Remove shrimp with a slotted spoon to a serving dish (keep warm).
- Add remaining ingredients to organic unsalted butter mixture, add a sprinkle of dill, and simmer 2 minutes.
- Pour butter mixture over shrimp.
- Serve immediately with French Bread or cooked spaghetti noodles.